The staff of the platform is there to :
- Help you to set up or optimise your experimental protocols.
- Advise you in the optimisation of your multi-colour panels.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of results.
As part of the introduction to autonomy on the analysers, each new user will have to follow :
- Theoretical training on the basics of flow cytometry and the operation of a cytometer.
- Practical training on the analyser during your first experience in order to use the equipment correctly.
We also offer INSERM and CNRS Entreprises training courses.
Inserm/UPS UMR 1297 - I2MC Institut des Maladies Métaboliques et Cardiovasculaires
1 avenue Jean Poulhès - BP 84225 - 31432 Toulouse Cedex 4
Tél. : 05 61 32 56 00
Du lundi au vendredi
8h30 - 12h30 / 13h45 -16h45