The staff of the platform is there to :
- Help you to set up or optimise your experimental protocols.
- Advise you in the optimisation of your multi-colour panels.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of results.
The sorter makes it possible to isolate and recover one or more cell sub-populations according to size, granulosity (cell content) and fluorescence criteria.
Technical specifications :
- 4 visible lasers (405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm and 633 nm)
- HEPA filtered chamber
- Isolate or enrich up to 6 subpopulations simultaneously, in tubes, culture plates or slides
- Cell cloning module (96-well plates)
- Refrigeration or heating of samples at the end of the sorting process
- FSC microparticle detection module (<0.2 µm)
- Sorting at up to 50,000 events per second
Sorting is carried out by the platform staff as a “service” at the request of the research teams.
Inserm/UPS UMR 1297 - I2MC Institut des Maladies Métaboliques et Cardiovasculaires
1 avenue Jean Poulhès - BP 84225 - 31432 Toulouse Cedex 4
Tél. : 05 61 32 56 00
Du lundi au vendredi
8h30 - 12h30 / 13h45 -16h45